What is the ruling on interpreting Sharia texts against their apparent meaning as a pretext to attack women?
- A Glimpse at the Order of the chapters of Qur’an
- Abused by my own cousin
- I am a student of class X in school but I want to study in madrasa for a long time. But my parents want that I study in school. Now I cannot tolerate that I study in school. I cannot do that anymore seconds. In this situation can I leave my parents or family?
- I am about to start a career in law soon. Yet I have been informed that most aspects of English law would be haram to practise. What I would like to know is what principles/rules I should take into account when deciding what area to practise. I.e. would I be allowed to defend people accused of crimes (irrespective of their guilt), or when defending rights, would I be able to advocate rights that may be incompatible with Islam but are a part of English law (homosexual rights etc). What I am asking is what ideas/rules do I use to decide what areas would be permissible and which won’t.
- Should a person working on a ship perform Jumuah Salaah or Zuhr Salaah?
- Regardind selling of Flat
- Husband wants to divorce me.
As a charitable organization, we help autistic children develop their skills and integrate into society. What is the ruling of Sharia on giving Zakah to this organization to serve this noble purpose?
What is the ruling on printing the deceased`s name on copies of the Quran and asking people to pray for him/her ?
What`s the ruling on preferring Ali Bin Abi Talib(May Allah be pleased with him) over the rest of the Companions(May Allah be pleased with them), including Abu Bakr and Umar(May Allah be pleased with them), but without criticizing any or calling them bad names?
As a family, we share a Zakat fund, and one day, a member caused a traffic accident which led to the death of two individuals. The families of the killed demanded fifty thousand Dinars as Diyah(blood money). Is it permissible to pay that Diyah from the money of the killer`s family`s Zakat fund?
My father passed away while he was indebted to a usurious bank; however, an insurance company paid it off. Does this make him free from the liability before Allah, knowing that some of his heirs were planning to pay it off because, in principle, it is unlawful and must be defrayed?
Some books on Aqeeda(Islamic creed), which I have read, state that a responsible Muslim, male or female, must know what must exist in Allah, what is impossible about Him and what is permissible for Him. Is this correct from the perspective of Sharia?
My son is a student in high school, and I`m saving money for his university education. However, he desires to learn the ten ways for reciting the Quran via the internet. Is it permissible to pay the Sheikh, who will teach that, from the Zakah(Obligatory charity) of my wealth?
What is the opinion of the General Iftaa` Department as regards religious and Fatwa programs broadcasted by some satellite channels which issue different Fatwas about the same topic, causing confusion to people? Are such channels permitted to issue Fatwas?
What is the ruling of Islamic Sharia on the person who keeps his parents or one of them at a nursing home, whether he is well-off or insolvent, and what is the ruling on the sons and daughters who don`t fulfill their duty as regards taking care of their parents and honoring them at old age?