Clarification to question in Fatwa # 14850 Assalam’alaykum wa’rahmatulaahi wa barakaatu The dealer receives money from people wishing to invest. The money is invested in the forex and the commodities market. Commodities like coffee, oil and copper are bought and...
- Qasr Salaah
- Discharging unpaid zakaat from the estate if the deceased did not make wasiyyah
- My elder Brother has passed away last month leaving behind His Wife, a Six year old Son.Our mother was also dependent on him. Please advise what is the ruling on his Inheritance.Please give detailed answer. Jazakallah!
- Another version of the incident wherein ‘Aaishah (radiyallahu ‘anha) only had dates to offer a woman and her daughters
- Clothes & body soiled by emission: does it require a purificatory bath?
- We both live in UK on student visa. I am from pakistan and she is from india.we both live togather in one room because we can afford to live alone.and now we want to do NIKAH.because of money problem i cant do NIKAH in my country on front of our parents.i came here to financial support for my parents.as because of GUNAH(HARAM)i want to do NIKAH now.after complect my family problems can i do NIKAH again in front of my parents and family relatives.i am afrid from my family but i am more afriad from my ALLAH.therefore i want to do NIKAH now and is that possible to do NIKAH again. because i dont want to hart my parents and shaim in front of relative.
- I want to know regarding the duas after fard salat. eg. at zohar we pray 4 sunnat, 4 fard, 2 sunnat and 2 nafl. Now should I pray the duas after the 4 fard salat or after completing the whole salat?
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?