IslamQA

inheritance

In 2005 i was going out with my girlfreind. She fell pregnant in July 2005…Now we are married..We know that we already done wrong and that getting married doesnt make things right but do i have rights over that child and does he have rights over me?

I am a muslim man in my early 20's. In 2005 i was going out with my girlfreind. She fell pregnant in July 2005 and we only found out in Sepember 2005 a day before the Ramdaan. We were willing to get married but had to wait until after the Ramdaan. We got married in...

He got the approval from his sons before the disbursal of the estate and got a promise from the executor that he will distribute the estate equally among his sons and daughters after his death. Is the act of my father correct?

Out of sheer love for the daughters and their pathetic economic conditions forced my father to distribute his estate equally among his sons as well as his daughters in his lifetime itself.When he disbursed 25% of it he died writing a will to distribute the rest 75 %...

Profits

Asalaam Wa Aluikum   Dear Moulana   My father passed away some time ago . I had received an amount as inheritance. This amont was invested for me in the Oasis General Equity Fund . After some time , I found out this investment was no longer halaal . My initial...