I think I am suffering with a lot of waswasas in my salaat. Alhamdulillah I try my best to stay away from wrong things and I am punctual with my 5 times salaat. I try in salaat to maintain concentration but just for a few seconds if my mind deviates, then I forget...
- Ladies Cutting Hair
- Annuity and Credit Unions.
- Permissibility of Shortening the Beard in Shariah
- Assalamo Alaikoom, Hajrat Mufti Saheb. I have just completed the Tarabih salat behind a Hafej Saheb. He did not demanded any money from us but we voluntarily collected some money within ourselves and handed over the same to him. He has accepted the money. I heard that taking money in any form is not allowed in Islam after reciting the Quran in tarabih. Kindly tell me what is the islamic guidance in details in this regards. 1.Should we avoid performing tarabih salat behind a hafij who ask for money or take money when given voluntarily. 2.Is it allowed to give money to a hafij who recite Quran on Tarabih on account of his recitation of Quran. 3.If we don’t get a hafij who recite Quran in tarabih without taking or asking money what shouod we do then? With Regards Qutubuddin
- Identifying and marking churches, wine shops, etc, on a map/google
- Do I have to pay zakat on my property?
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?