hijab Archives - IslamQA

Darul Ifta, though based in Birmingham, runs with the assistance, du’as and regular rectification by the senior Muftis of Darul Uloom, Bury. The site is supervised by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah.

Wearing a Dark Hijab

Answered by DarulIftaBirmingham

Answered by: Maulana Maruf Ahmed​ Question   I just want to know if black hijab is farz? Actually one of my teachers ask me Muslim women are only allowed to wear black hijab then why in Afghanistan they wear blue? I haven’t seen any hadith saying that women… read more »

My Daughter Hates Hijab, What Can I do?

Answered by DarulIftaBirmingham

Answered by: Alimah Sabrina al-Faarsiyyah Question Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, My daughter has grown resentment towards wearing hijab. She is really depressed about wearing it and doesn’t feel like leaving the house with her hijab on. She knows the punishment and has read the Hadith stating why… read more »

Hijab Causing Nausea

Answered by DarulIftaBirmingham

Answered by: Maulana Muhammad Imad Ali​ Question I am a 22-year-old sister and really need some advice on an issue I have been struggling with for many years. I decided to wear the hijab at the age of 17, Alhamdullilah it was something I had no doubt about and loved… read more »

Hadith on Hijab.

Answered by DarulIftaBirmingham

Answered by: Maulana Imran Mughal Question: Assalamualaikum It is mentioned that women who observe the correct laws of hijab ie., not just covering the face, but only emerging from her home at the time of utter necessity, Allah himself visits her in Jannah. Is… read more »