What is the ruling on performing Hajj with stolen and usurious money?
- Can the Imam’s salary be paid from Zakat?
- If a child stands in the same Saff as a man
- As salaam maulana i am trouble by stone in my kidney always so please so please give me dua or zikhar immediatly.
- Three talaaqs over ten years
- Is trimming moustache or shaving it preferred?
- What measures do the family of a Muslim woman, who marries an athiest, have to take?
- My co-worker and Boss know that I am a Muslim and I do not celebrate Christmas. But during Christmas-time, they send me many Christmas gifts
I`m in the gold business. We receive 17,5Karat gold from the gold workshop, and sell it to customers as 18Karat. However, we buy it from them as 17,5K because the workshop takes it from us on that basis. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
Is it obligatory to reveal the debts for which the deceased is liable?
What is the ruling when a staff member of a primary health care government centre or hospital takes medical supplies without having an actual prescription or a permission?
Is it permissible for the pilgrim to eat from the sacrificial animal offered for Tamattu` Hajj?
Some persons buy cars, or estates from people in return for high prices in delayed payment. The owner is paid a high price through a delayed cheque, then the buyer sells that commodity instantly for a lower price. These persons keep dealing in such transactions until they become famous amongst people. What is the ruling of Sharia` as regards this type of transaction?
What is the Sharia ruling on selling counterfeit goods that hold the trademark of an international brand, and not telling the buyer about that?
Is it permissible to use unoriginal software although the original is produced by international companies and could be bought directly from them via the internet ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on taking one`s right through deception?
Does eating, or drinking while the Mo`azn says(Allah Akbbar) at the beginning of the second call for dawn prayer nullify fasting ?