Who has the right to child custody when final divorce takes place?
- Reading duas in the bathroom
- Women Driving Independently
- Using human bodies to study anatomy
- How to Perform the Forgetfulness Prostration
- Another version of the Hadith on “Truthfulness leads to piety and piety leads to Jannah”
- I have a sorrow in my life, which is that my little sister has left Islam. First she started replying to our salams which “hi” and then a while later I found out why. I regularly make dua that she should come back to Islam. On a couple of occasions I have recently seen her in dreams. On one occasion she replied to my salam with “wa aleikum asalaam” and on the second occasion I was surprised to see that she had decided to wear hijab. In both cases I had the feeling in the dream that she had come back to Islam. Do these dreams carry any meaning? Also please advise me in how to make dua for her to come back to Islam and also I request your personal duas for her to come back to Islam.
- Friendship day celebration
What Are the Obligations of a Woman Toward Her Ex-Husband Who Abducted Their Children? Question:...
What Should I Do With a Husband Who Drinks, Does Drugs, Cheats, and Doesn’t Provide for Me and the Kids?
What Should I Do With a Husband Who Drinks, Does Drugs, Cheats, and Doesn’t Provide for Me...
Answered by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad Question: I have been married for eight and a half years and have...
My wife insists on Talaq that I refuse to utter as it will be 3rd time and I offer reconciliation and compromise. She asked for Khulaa خلع . She then asked for talaq due to Darar (and also obtained non molestation order from family court). She will care for the 7 years son only if we divorce. We had Islamic marriage upon Hanafi Madhab.
The question is: what are her rights after talaq in this situation? Knowing that I bought 2 properties in her sole name as security using my own money and I want them back if we separate.
Following the death of a man who has wives, much older children and very young children, who is to keep the inheritance share of the very young once, the wives or the older siblings? Thank you.
Assalaamu’alaykum w w.
Dear Respected Most Honourable Ulama e kiram,
We run a free community based funeral service for Muslims of the local area. We receive requests from a variety of families. Today we rejected a request for a deceased who was Qadiyani as confirmed by his son. Our questions are in relation to: 1. Qadiyani, Shia (extreme type). 2. Non Muslim
The questions are:
1. Can we do Ghusl.
2. Can we transport deceased.
3. Can we assist in burial in a graveyard
4. Salah. Can one of our Imams lead the Janazah.
5. Are we allowed to Bury in a Muslim only graveyard.
6. What are exceptional circumstances in which we are permitted to do anything.
Jazakumullahu khayran for your expertise, time and continued efforts. May Allah accepy and grant barakah in your jaan, maal, izzat aabroo.
I wanted to know who is considered the owner of the money and gifts given by family and friends to...
Dear Islamic Social Services, My ex-husband has divorced me three times. He was physically abusive...
Is rehbar finance sharia compliant? 15 Oct 2021 Ref-No#: 3772 Im not able to attach pdf, so copy...