court Archives - IslamQA

A vast repository of Islamic Q&A, provided by Darul Uloom Deoband in India. It’s the official site of the Ifta department of Darul Uloom Deoband.

Islamic Shariah Council hastily issuing a separation?

Answered by DarulIftaBirmingham

Answered by: (Mufti) Mohammed Tosir Miah​ Question: Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Islamic Shariah Council hastily issuing a separation?                                                                                     Answer: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.   بسم… read more »