What is the source of these words? من سرته حسنته وساءته سيئته فذلك المؤمن
- I Am Divorced but Sinned With Another Man. Did I Commit Adultery?
- Twenty years ago people in my family used to sing and play harmoniums. Now we don’t do that. Someone knew it and gifted us a harmonium last year. Now it is of no use. What can we do with it? Can we sell it and use the money or do we have to donate the money?
- As our deen and dunia are not separate our works if done by order of ALLAH and by the way of prophet (sws) it is deen. What is the order of ALLAH and way of prophet(sws) in the studies we take as college, degree, masters. A ‘MAJOR’ part of our life is spent in it how should our Aakhirah be prepared? I am very much confused DO REPLY EARLY.
- Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahe wabaratuh 1- Over here in some Schools Religious education is compulsory for Muslims, so the teachers take the children to see Masjids,Church,Mandir,Temple etc my question is that is it permissible for the children to go inside the Church,Mandir,Temple etc? 2-Is there any sahih hadith which forbids Muslims from going inside a Church,Mandir etc to have a look? 3-Is it haram and a Sin to go inside a Church,Mandir etc to have a look?
- The position of Salah in Islam is as the position of the head in the body
- My grandfather passed away so can my grandmother and two other women (who are our relative)perform hajj without any man?is it valid?
Shaykh Suhail Motala
A follow up query regarding ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) making du’a at the time of Maghrib
What is the reason for the weakness in this chain in the Hadith you have answered here regarding ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) making du’a at the time of Maghrib? Is there a weak narrator?
Is the following narration authentic and what is its reference? This is just the gist of the narration: Sayyiduna ‘Ali (radiyallahu ‘anhu) was fighting a polytheist and was about to kill the polytheist when the polytheist spat in his face. Sayyiduna ‘Ali (radiyallahu ‘anhu) stopped and walked away. When asked he said that at first he was going to …
Is this narration authentic? من صلى علي ليلة الجمعة أو يوم الجمعة مئة مرة غفر الله له خطيئة ثمانين سنة Whoever sends one hundred salutations [durud] upon me on the eve of Friday or on Friday, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins.
Is this Hadith authentic? لكل نبي دعوة فأريد إن شاء الله أن أختبي دعوتي شفاعة لأمتي يوم القيامة
What is the status of the narrator Muhammad ibn Wazir As Sulami?
What is the authenticity of the following Hadith? أشراف امتي حملة القران و أصحاب اليل
Was Sayyiduna Hasan’s (radiyallahu ‘anhu) name ‘Harb’ which means war?
What is the meaning of the following words يسعى بها أدناهم، فمن أخفر مسلما in this Hadith: المدينة حرم، فمن أحدث فيها حدثا، أو آوى محدثا، فعليه لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، لا يقبل منه يوم القيامة عدل، ولا صرف وحدثنا أبو بكر بن النضر بن أبي النضر، حدثني أبو النضر، حدثني عبيد الله الأشجعي، عن سفيان، عن الأعمش، …
What is the status of the following narration? موت العالم مصيبة لا تجبر وثلمة لا تسد وهو نجمٌ طُمِس وموت قبيلة أيسر لي من موت عالم