BinBayyah.net

The site features articles and fatawa by world renowned ‘Alim, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah, from Mauritania.
Many of Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah’s answers on legal topics are found in the Fatwa section.

Working in Tourism

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Women Praying with Men

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Work for an International NGO, Permissible?

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Why Were Heavens and Earth Created in Six Days?

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Woman Wants to File for Khul`

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Why Has the West Surpassed Us?

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Why Should We Not Get Closer to One Another?

Answered by BinBayyah.net

In this article we will temporarily cease our research on need and necessity, to handle the problem of communication between the Islamic community and its western surroundings. This week, I attended a conference in Istanbul held in response to an invitation from both the Turkish and British governments to study Muslim situations in the West…. read more »

Which Job to Choose?

Answered by BinBayyah.net

Why Are Not Muslim Countries United?

Answered by BinBayyah.net