Latest

Hanafi Fiqh

What can I do to stop myself spending money carelessly?

Question: Assalam walikum Shaykh, My name is ……… and i am from Toronto and live near by Madina Masjid. I am a student and only 20 years old.  My question is what could I do to not spend money so carelessly? I do not want to ask a stupid question but as a 20 year...

Hanafi Fiqh

Can I ask a friend to buy a house to give me on rent?

Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.  Q: Mr A wants to buy a property for £150k, he doesn’t have the money, He ask for Qarz e Hasanah from Mr Z. Mr Z proposes, that Mr Z buys the property for £150k and Mr A can rent it of him at a fix rent, Until Mr A...

Hanafi Fiqh

Is Wudhu accepted if using medicinal nail lacquer?

Question: Is Wudhu accepted if using medicinal nail lacquer? Answer: If she has been advised by a reliable doctor to use Amorolfine nail lacquer and keep it on i.e. not to wash it off, then it will be treated as a plaster, therefore she can simply wash over it if this...

Hanafi Fiqh

How to perform wudhu with a fungal infection or wound etc?

As I’ve got fungus on 3 of my left toes, I’m doing the treatment for it, I apply the fluid in the morning and then wear my kufs but now as it’s too hot I can’t wear them. So can I wash my feet fully in the morning wudu and then any further wudus for the rest of the...

Hanafi Fiqh

Miscellaneous maslas of ramadhaan

1. It is permissible to start the fast when one is junub. i.e. One had a wet dream or had sexual relation before sehri. So one may take ghusl after sehri provided he or she don`t swallow water. So it is advisable to gargle and wet the mouth and nostrils before end of...

Hanafi Fiqh

Endoscopy and Nasoendoscopy whilst fasting?

Salam tomorrow i have dr appointment for my throat ear and nose and he is going to put camera is it ok with fasting pl let me know jazakallah ————————- Wassalam, it will break the fast as the camera is going down the  منافذ اصلية Mufti Ahmed Pirbhai Original...

Hanafi Fiqh

What To Do If Ghusl Is Fardh And Fajr Is Getting Qadhaa?

QUESTION Assalaamu alaikum sheikh, if a person wakes up for fajr and is in need of a fardh ghusl but there’s only 5/10 minutes left, what should they do? There’s enough time to do wudhu and pray salaah but not enough to do ghusl and pray on time. Should they just do...

Hanafi Fiqh

10 Beneficial Tips to Prepare for Ramadhan

*10 Beneficial Tips to Prepare for Ramadhan * by *Shaykh Abdul Raheem _hafizahullah_* *1. To fast some days in the month of Sha’baan* This will get you in the system, and then fasting will become easy. The Prophet _Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam_ used to fast in the month...

Hanafi Fiqh

Can one pray Salaah with his wife at home? If so, how?

Question:  Assalamo Alaikum Can we pray fardh namaz in jamat at home with wife,if husband lead prayer and wife stand next to him. who will recite takbeer. Jazakallahu Kahyrun  Answer:  It is permissible to pray Fardh Namaaz with one’s wife, however the...

Hanafi Fiqh

Husband cannot lower his gaze

Q. What can I do for my husband, I can’t take it anymore. He just can’t lower his gaze when he sees an attractive woman with tightly clad clothing. Is there a dua maybe that I can recite for him as it hurts me a lot? A.  We are perturbed by your predicament. May...

Hanafi Fiqh

2 Quranic Gem

‘Preserving your Deeds’ و لا تكونوا كالتي نقضت غزلها من بعد قوة انكاثا “Do not be (foolish) like the woman who shredded her spun yarn to threads after strengthening it.” (She shredded it after all her effort of spinning it) It’s very easy to do deeds, but hard...

Hanafi Fiqh

4 Sunnats After The Fardh of Zohar

Salaam sheikh I want to clarify if you are at work and because of time you read the four faradh zohar salaah in jamaah before reading the 4 sunnats can you read the 4 sunnats after the faradh salaah. and also I’ve been told that when doing maghrib esha or fajar salaah...