Home » Hanbali Fiqh » TheHanbaliMadhhab.com » Validity of Wudu after taking off socks – (Hanbali Fiqh)

Validity of Wudu after taking off socks – (Hanbali Fiqh)

If I were to make wudu, then put on socks, then break my wudu and then make wudu again wiping over the socks; if I were to take off the socks at this point, would my wudu still be valid or would I have to renew my wudu  according to the hanbali madhhab? 

Answered by Imam Zahed Fettah

Your wudhu would become invalid according to the madhhab as well as the vast majority of scholars, and you would have to repeat your wudhu again including washing your feet.

NB: I am still getting used to the system of the website so the late reply to this question is due to not being aware of it. By the Will of Allah, the process will be quicker in future!

And success is from Allah

This answer was collected from The Hanbali Madhhab website. The answers to the questions are given by Imam Zahed Fattah in accordance to the Hanbali School of Jurisprudence.