Qiyamu-l Layl is the night prayer in general. Tarawih and Tahajjud both come under the category of Qiyamu-l Layl. Tarawih is the well known prayer. As for Tahajjud, then it is the night prayer that comes after sleeping. Any other general nafl prayers between Isha and Fajr come under the general category of Qiyamu-l Layl.
Qiyamu-l Layl: Night Prayer – (Hanbali Fiqh)
This answer was collected from The Hanbali Madhhab website. The answers to the questions are given by Imam Zahed Fattah in accordance to the Hanbali School of Jurisprudence.
Find more answers indexed from: TheHanbaliMadhhab.com
- A Specific Case of Sunni-Shi’a Marriage
- Is it allowed to use contraceptives because a child has to breast feed for 2 years and if we do not use coitus interruptus or pill then how will a child breast feed for 2 years?
- Who was az-Zubair bin al-Awwām (may Allah be pleased with him)?
- Can Salaah be performed with shoes on in normal conditions?
- Selling vibrators
- A women who is in age of 57 and got divorced. She is still in her iddah. Now she got proposal from other men for marriage. The men who proposed is in hurry