- I ask that I can create sweets or paneer from milk.
- 1. What is the correct method of Wadhu. One suppose to wash feet or do Masah over socks. Claiming that he had put on socks after wadhu in the morning hence no need to wash again our feet. They quote ahadees on this. Kindly clarify. 2. Should the head be covered for namaz use TOPI etc or it is Bida. Or say not compulsory or sunnah. New trend in Middle east people pray without covering head. Please explain with reference of Quran and Hadees.
- Thinking of death
- Washing the bed sheet and blanket after a wet dream
- Hadith on the distance of the sun on the day of Qiyamah
- Is It Prohibited to Sleep on One’s Stomach?
- Would Non-Definition of Payment Invalidate a Contract?
Could Milk Be Haram? The Case of Lanolin
This answer was collected from the fatwa archive of ZamZam Academy website. Zamzam Academy helps students improve themselves and their communities by helping them learn Islamic Sciences and implementing them practically in their lives.
The Q&A service is supervised by Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf.
- Raising Christian Children?
- If someone made a promise to Allah in a dua to never masturbate again, and he later breaks that promise, what is required of him?
- Non-Muslims Touching the Qur’an
- As I was reading your e mail, I came across this ruling and I couldn’t help my curiosity. Allow me to be open and frank, because as little knowledge as I have, I would really like to know the right thing. As I understand, according to you, one who does adultery (or apostasy etc) should surrender himself to the hudd and accept the punishment? I have a friend, a Muslim who did similar crime, but he didn’t surrender himself to the court but repenting for his act (only two of us know about it). Also their government doesn’t follow this rule. I didn’t mention this to anyone as some times back I was listening to a khutbah where the imam was quoting a true story and he said the otherwise. However i don’t know what is right and not, only Allah knows. Since you’re a scholar I would appreciate if you would make this clear.
- Najasah in Liquidy Food
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?