Witr Prayer – Only performed once daily

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Qibla.com

Answered by SunniPath Answer Service Team

Would it be permissible to pray witr before I sleep and then repeat the witr prayer at the time of tahajjud. I ask this question because even though Allah has given me the tawfiq to pray tahajjud regularly, I find that if I don’t pray witr after isha, I have a very restless sleep, perhaps waking up three or four times before tahajjud time due to fear of oversleeping into the beginning of fajr and hence missing the opportunity of praying witr.

Answer:
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

This answer was indexed from Qibla.com, which used to have a repository of Islamic Q&A answered by various scholars. The website is no longer in existence. It has now been transformed into a learning portal with paid Islamic course offering under the brand of Kiflayn.

Find more answers indexed from: Qibla.com