Female janaza namaz
This answer was collected from MuftiSays.com, based in London (UK). It is one of the fruits of Darul Uloom London. Many ‘ulama are involved in answering the Q&A on the site, including: Shaikul Hadeeth Mufti Umar Farooq Sahib, Mufti Saifur Rahman Sahib, Mufti Abdullah Patel Sahib, Maulana Qamruz Zaman Sahib, Mufti Abu Bakr Karolia Sahib.
- Forgetting to recite a Surah after Surah Faatiha in the first rakaat of a 2 rakaat Salaah
- Meaning of the name Zubaidah
- Masah on cotton/wool socks
- Performing witr salaah behind the Imaam in the Haram
- What do the ‘ulama of Deen say in regard to the excellence, merits and proofs of Durood-e-Taj which is established among the majority of muslims. Is the recitation of this Durood and accepting its excellence and merits is established/proven by the Shariah ruling or not? Or is it Shirk? or Bid’a?
- Assalamu-alaikum, I found some money (1 note of Bangladeshi 500 Taka, equivalent to US $7) at the Masjid premise (that leads to the entrance/exit of the Masjid and Madrasa), on January 18, 2008. Instantly I enquired to few people like Muazzin, Khadem of Masjid and some labours whether they lost any money. They said ‘NO’. I thought it was lost from any worker (Madrasa-construction work was going on ) and hence enquired my best but found no one claiming the money. Then I requested the Muazzin to make a decleration after Isha Farz Salaah among the Musallis regarding the lost money. He did so. But no one came or claimed. Then I asked a local Ulama regarding the matter and he replied, I should wait for 2 months. If in the mean time no one came to claim the money, I should give the money to poor people. 1 (one) month has already passed. I’m confused about what to do with that note. Please provide me answers for the following queries on the basis of the written matter: 1). Should I really wait for another 1 month (total 2 months) to find the owner of the money? 2). What other types of decleration should I make to find the owner? Should I make some posters and paste them on the Masjid building? 3). If I can give the money to the poor right now, waiting no further, Should I give all the money to a single poor man/woman or I can give among 50 people at same or more & less proportionate. 4). If someone asks me for a loan of 500 Taka, Can I give him that note of 500 Taka since it’s in my pocket for long 1 month without being used , finding no owner? Inshallah (5) I can give the same amount if the real owner claims the money after I give the money to someone as loan. Please, read carefully and provide all the necessary and possible annwers with available options I have. ZazakAllah
- Investing into Bitcoin