This answer was collected from MuftiSays.com, based in London (UK). It is one of the fruits of Darul Uloom London. Many ‘ulama are involved in answering the Q&A on the site, including: Shaikul Hadeeth Mufti Umar Farooq Sahib, Mufti Saifur Rahman Sahib, Mufti Abdullah Patel Sahib, Maulana Qamruz Zaman Sahib, Mufti Abu Bakr Karolia Sahib.
- What Is a Wet Dream For a Woman?
- Can Fidyah be given to one’s children?
- Asak my wife gave birth to our first child six months ago . we dont want to have child for one more year . is it allowed in islam to use condoms to acheive this.please advise
- Is Javed Ahmad Ghamidi an authentic scholar and should I listen to his lectures?
- Can you Help me Find my Lost Jewellery
- Can a muslim girl leave her family and live alone witout bieng married, due to her family abusing her?
- What is the ruling of Sharia on buying Udhiyah on credit?