|No, it is forbidden in Shari’ah for women to shape their eyebrows. Rasoolullah Sallallahu alahi wasallam cursed such women. May Allah save us.
Answer Approved by Shaikhul Hadeeth Mufti Farooq
This answer was collected from MuftiSays.com, based in London (UK). It is one of the fruits of Darul Uloom London. Many ‘ulama are involved in answering the Q&A on the site, including: Shaikul Hadeeth Mufti Umar Farooq Sahib, Mufti Saifur Rahman Sahib, Mufti Abdullah Patel Sahib, Maulana Qamruz Zaman Sahib, Mufti Abu Bakr Karolia Sahib.
- Sending blessings on the Prophet in ruku and sujud
- Swallowing phlegm while fasting
- A virtue of providing a well (water)
- Is it true that when in a congregation in zuhr and asr, we are not to recite surah Al Fatiha or
- I came across this, can you tell me if this is authentic or not?
- Is video editing permissible?
- I live in Lahore, Pakistan. I need to see a sufi saint in real. Can you please guide me?