Muftisays.com

MuftiSays.com, based in London (UK) is one of the fruits of Darul Uloom London. Its aim is to give people the chance to ask Islamic based questions and problems so the eminent scholars from around the United Kingdom. Many ‘ulama are involved in answering the Q&A on the site, including:
Shaikul Hadeeth Mufti Umar Farooq Sahib

Mufti Saifur Rahman Sahib

Mufti Abdullah Patel Sahib

Maulana Qamruz Zaman Sahib

Mufti Abu Bakr Karolia Sahib

Recently, I have bought a house present valued $250,000 from Islamic bank in Australia. I have to pay say $1500/month for 30years. I have some cash in bank say $40,000 in abroad. We have some gold as well. The total value in bank and gold is less then 250,000(house value) need to pay. Should I have to pay jakah? if yes on which amount?

Answered by Muftisays.com

Wudu breaks in jamaat

Answered by Muftisays.com

Working in the IT dept of a bank

Answered by Muftisays.com

Working as a blood transfusion scientist

Answered by Muftisays.com

Working for a Financial services IT consultancy

Answered by Muftisays.com

White Gold Rings

Answered by Muftisays.com

Salams Are woemn allowed to wear white gold rings? Ws Answer Al Jawaab Billahit-TawfeeqBismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem Respected Sister, It is permissible for women to wear White Gold Rings. Please refer to this link: http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/22519 The answer is written by a dear friend of mine who is currently studying under the tutelage of Mufti Ebrahim Desai…. read more »

Witr raising hands daleel

Answered by Muftisays.com

Wazifa for love marriage

Answered by Muftisays.com

Please give me a wazifa of marriage,,i would like to marry that type of boy

Answered by Muftisays.com