Q: I felt like drop of urine came out as I was suffering from an infection. My pant was already damp due to istinja water. I sat down on the chair which has a detachable seat. When I got up I didn’t see any wetness transfer though I washed the seat out of doubt. Do I have to wash the wood underneath the seat as well?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- In Islam we have to wash after passing urine. My friend has a problem of urine dripping in drops even after a few minutes after passing urine.
- Q: I m suffering from an illness of urinary dribbling (urine drops coming out). I want to ask you that if I am out of my house and after urine I feel urine drops, can I wash the affected area of cloth with water for Namaz or I should have to change clothes for Namaz?
- Aslam o aalaikum.i m having problem relatd to wozo.after perfoming it i m in doubt i have preseminal fluid drops or urine drops and one more thing few times i have found some pre seminal fluid drops.as previously in fatwa 8036 u have said tht go n check and confirm and walk for some mins after passing urine and before performing ablution.Now i when i will walk after passing urine i will have some drops falling on my salwar ,so thn i should change my clothes as some times its hard to find stains or wetness in the slawar.to prevent it i am following this routine .i go for urine for less no of times for exmaple after isha i will change my trouser and then i will pass urine and after passing 15 mins i will do wuzu and thn change my clothes again.same in the day time. 1) its reaally time consuming to wait for 10 -15 mins or change everytime,is thr any way else 2) if after passing urine and i perform wozo after 5mins thn different thoughts r coming to mind tht some drops have come and when i check thr are no drops or not wetness .How to avoid it 3) similarly in isha prayer i feel the same thing and after farz i go to bathroom to check but i didnt find anything 4) now I am going in the way of Allah for 4 months .and it will be really hard to change clothes after passing urine each time .CAuse if drops r comees after passing urine my clothes will become impure and i cant pray in that .please can u tell me easy solution so i can have little problem
- Aslam o alaikum after passing urine i take care of last few drops a lot. Clean and wipe the part with toliet paper. But when i come out and do wozo i feel tht sum drops have come out.to check it nw,it is difficult. Tel me the better way so i cn avoid the impurity. Wht to do abt wht comes later in my mind tht whether few drops cam out or not.jazak ALLAH KHAIRAN
- I read your other fatwas about the urine drops and its avoidance i-e coughing and shaking the lower part of the body or put the tissue paper. I always make sure that there are no drops coming out by waiting in the washroom , but get into waswaas that urine drops will be on my clothes
- My mother is suffering from a bladder problem. She can’t hold her wudhu because she has a weak bladder, so drops of urination leak. When she does wudhu, because of the movement, drops of urine leak. Is her wudhu still valid? If she does her wudhu successfully, and then she has drops of urine coming out during namaaz, is her namaaz valid? Also when praying quraan, can she still pray whilst she is continuously having drops of urine coming out? Some Mufti’s say she is ma’zoor. Could you explain this fatwa as breifly as possible. Jazakallah.