Speaking of Deeni issues while making wudhu
Q: Is Deeni talk permissible while one is making wudhu?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am a mazoor suffering from urine incontinence. I have 3 questions:1. After making istinjaa and before making wudhu I always drip some urine in between, can I still make wudhu?2. If a mazoor intentionally urinates one or two drop of urine, is his wudhu still valid?3. Is reciting Qur’an forgiven for a mazoor?
- I hav been involved with a divorcee,who has told me about his past, we want to get married .by making istekhara is that sufficient in accepting the proposal,despite everyone speaking bad about him.
- I am a 22 year old girl. I notice small amount of leucorrhea every day though being a medical student I know this amount is physiological (normal amount, not due to any disease) does it break my wudhu? I always wash it and make my wudhu but when I am in journey it creates a big problem. Usually I make wudhu before every namaz after washing leucorrhea which is mostly less than 1 rupee amount but while traveling it is difficult. Is there any ruling where I can offer my namaz without washing it off and making new wudhu especially when I am traveling?
- Just like any other female Muslim that has aged, I too get vaginal discharge every single day. And because of this, I renew my istinja and wudhu 5 times a day. My mom has told me that making istinja too much can cause harm especially when I perform it every day 5 times. And because of this, I have been researching online for a very long time and most answers are from IslamQa. They say that it is pure but one should renew her wudhu. Now, I found a site written by a woman stating that Allah (SWT) nor did the Prophet (SAW) ever mention that normal discharge breaks wudhu. Also, Allah (SWT) Himself stated that He does not want to burden us and make religion hard to practice. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. [2:185 ] Can I make my prayer without making wudhu when I experience discharge?
- I noticed my wife making wudhu before every salah. On inquiry I was informed that she has a problem in which she leaks from her private area. Initially I thought it was specific to her but I was told by her and this was reinforced by some research, that most women leak from this area on a regular basis. My question is thus if this is the case and it is something all women experience than is wudhu necesaary before every salaah? My wife make wudhu before every salah as she is under the impression that the leak is so minor that she cant even tell sometimes. If Wudhu is necessary does she fall into the catorgory of Mazoor?
- blood came out while making wudhu, i just continued. is my wudhu correct?