Being affected by sihr, jinn, etc
Q: Please I want to know, if you have been affected by sihr, ayn or jinn, will you be held accountable for the sins you will commit or have committed? When you are in your real state you wouldn’t have committed it.
A: If one was completely out of his senses, then one will not be held accountable.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- The reality of Jadu/Sihr (blackmagic) and Jinn in Islām
- Asalamu Alikum I have a one younger sister and few years back while in her school, we got ring from her school that due to some health problems she has been shifted to hospital. The doctors in hospital told tht she is ok and when we returned back home, she started acting voilent. ultimately she revealed to my grandmother that i am jinn and i want a chicken to be sacrificed then i will leave her. we acted like wise and where we slaughtered chicken on tht blood my sister wrote the initial letter of the name of jinn. we took her to one peer baba and their the jinn appeared and the jinn begged a pardon. Now after few years we feel that the jinn again visit her as she acts like the way she acted earlier. her actions are different, her eye movements are different. Pls guide me wht i need to do. I m very sad about the situation Kindly reply
- I request your clarification/advice on the following. How do you deal with Waswasa (whispers of Shaitan/Jinn) which continually disturb a person during Wudu and Salaah/Recitation of Qur’an and other daily activities ? It is recorded in Sahih Hadith Nasa’i 10500 and Abu Dawood 5113, Narrated by Abu Huraira RA that Rasul Allah Sallallaahu Alaihiwa Sallam declared such Waswasa to be Outright Eemaan, when the Sahaaba Radhi Allahu Anhum sought clarification from Rasul Allah Sallallaahu Alaihiwa Sallam about it. Could this Waswasa also mean to be so? Could this Waswasa be due to a person being affected by Sihr(sorcery)? If so, how can one differentiate it from being Outright Eemaan mentioned in point no 2?
- Assalamu alaikum, Could you please advice as a matter of urgency on our. There have been rumours that he practices sihr with jinns. In the past he revealed to a person that he has a jinn with him and can help him with his troubled marriage. But instead of helping him, he visited his wife, while he was away and revealed his secrets and tried to marry her. She told him about his visit afterwards as she was shocked to see an imam do such thing. The imam also enquired about her wealth also. The imam also did sihr on a masjid committee member using jinn. His relations used a peer to find out as he kept falling ill. He has differences with the imam as he changed a lot of things in the masjid to help Allah S.W.Ts cause. i.e new carpet, new madrassa syllabus and new targets for madrassa teachers(imam are teachers also). There is evidence from 2 people regarding the imam also. Could you please tell me how do we go about informing the committee? Is it haram to tell them or is it our duty to disclose an imam who commits sins? Or we should keep quiet? Is it haram to pray behind such an imam? Jazakamullah kahirun
- Eating food which was affected by Sihr
- I am a 23 year old boy and affected by jadu and jinn mentally and physically am growing weak day by day. I left study after 9th class then I went for 4 month tablighi Jamah. But I am not able to set my business or job. I am facing failure everywhere. Please do dua for me and tell me some dua to recite for it. I am having headache all the time. I am in depression as well.