The last two verses of Surah Jaathiyah
Q: Is there any special virture for reciting the last two ayats of surah Jathiyah?
A: We have not come across any special virtue.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu-alaikum, I would like to know in details about so-called Islamic treatment done by various AMILs like: 1. Hazira (sometimes by Zin to collect information whether a Black-Magic is done on someone). Is there any validity of using Zin? 2. Estekhara to find out Black-magic done on something 3. Using Taweez, words of Quran, Numerical signs represing quranic verses etc. If, these are valid – then should one go for such treatments even after reciting Surah Falaq, Surah Naas, Surah Ikhlas, Surah Kafirun 3 times a day – in the morning, after Maghrib Salaah and before sleeping? Zazakallahu Khairan.
- Recitation of Additional Surah/Verses
- (1) Occasionally I will be praying “Tahajjud Salah” and “Salatul Hajah” during 3rd part of the night. I will be reciting last 3 verses of Surah al-Hashr in first rakah and surah al-Ikhlas 3 times in second rakah. Is it good, kindly inform me? 2) Is it permissible for a single person offering salah in his residence to say iqamah and to recite surah in qirah for fardh salah?
- Q: Is this hadith authentic? The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘Whoever recites 4 verses from the first part of Surah al Baqarah, the verse of the Throne, two verses after the verse of the Throne and three verses from the last part of Surah al Baqarah, Satan would never come near him or the members of his family on that day, and nothing he despises would come near him or the members of his family, and never are these verses recited over a madman without him regaining his consciousness’ [Darimi 3249/A in the Book of Excellence of the Quran; an-Nasai in the Deeds during the Day and Night]; Ibn Hibban & Tabrani]
- Q1-After burial what is the reason behind reading first few verses of surah Baqrah on head side …Q2-Is it a bidah for the Imam to read surah Fateha before reading the first few verses of surah Baqrah on head side
- Is there any report, which speaks of reading Surah al-Sajdah and Surah al-Mulk between Maghrib and Isha, or about reciting three verses of Surah al-Anaam immediately after Fajr salah? What about reading or seeing Loh-e-Quran?