Keeping the name “Aswad”
Q: My brother’s name is “Aswad” but someone told us that the people whose name are “Aswad” their colour will bacome black on the day of qiyaamah. Is that true? If it is true then suggest us another Islamic name please.
A: This is incorrect.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- [A Book by Moulvi Md Ehtishamul Hasan kandhalvi (rah)]: It is prohibited to make intention standing between Hajr Aswad and Rukn-e-Yamani. Intention of Tawaf is to be made standing in such a way that whole of Hajr Aswad lies to the right of your right Shoulder. If you did not make intention standing in such a way rather you made ahead of it then it is mustahab (recommended) to repeat one circuit in view of some scholar or it is wajib (obligatory) to repeat one circuit in view of some other scholar. Is it obligatory to make intention in such away? Doesn’t intention in heart is sufficient? If someone made intention with the whole body directly opposite to Hajr Aswad i.e. Hajr Aswad lies in front of your chest instead of Hajr Aswad being on right of your right shoulder or made intention a few steps before Hajr Aswad probably between Hajr Aswad and Rukn-e-Yamani, then is it going to affect the validity of tawaf in any way? As it is said to repeat one circuit?
- Lesbian sex is strictly forbidden in Islam? I found an article in which it said this: “Once Abul Aswad (RA) brought a letter which he showed to one of his students and said, ‘I bear witness that this letter was dictated by Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) to Abul Aswad: When men (i.e. homosexuals) will sexually satisfy themselves with men and women (i.e. lesbians) with women, then earthquakes will occur, faces will become transformed and stones will rain down from the skies.’ This can be considered as proof in Islam? Why lesbian practice is not mentioned in the Quran? I would like to know more about what Islam says about lesbian relationships? I find almost nothing about female homosexuality.
- Is it necessary to make intention of tawaf standing just on the left side of the imaginary line from green light on Masjid Haram to Hajr-e-Aswad? Thereafter what is the place of kissing Hajr-e-Aswad at the starting of each cycle? Is it any wrong kissing standing at left or right side of the above said imaginary line?
- Assalamualaikum. When i went for umrah to makkah and i was in ihram i touched hajrae aswad with my hand as i didnt know tat perfumed is applied to hajrae aswad.since i touched it unknowingly,does i have to give dum tat is do i have to sacrifice animal for tat. jazakallah
- Is it allowed to kiss the Hajr-e-Aswad if we get a chance except during tawaf? If not, when a person kiss the Hajr-e-Aswad if he gets chance while he is not in the state of ihram and also not doing any tawaf? What will be the jaza for him?
- After i had come back from hajj recently i had a dream over and over that i was kissing the hajre aswad (black stone) over and over…i seemed like the only one doing tawaf and since no one was there much i was happy on having the chance to run and kiss the black stone……and in the same dream..i was spending the night in kabatullah………again i had a dream yesterday night that i was kissing hajre aswad…i got a chance to do it over and over again in my dream yesterday as well…….please tell me what thismeans…does this mean Allah subhanawatala has forgiven my sins?