I went to the bathroom and when I finished washing I used a tissue to dry up the water. I noticed that there was a lot of discharge coming. I wasn’t thinking about anything sexual but I felt weird, so I sat back down and used more water to clean and then wiped with another tissue. Am I napaak now? I am so confused and if I use textbooks and sit on places or use my phone and laptop will they become napaak?

Q: I went to the bathroom and when I finished washing I used a tissue to dry up the water. I noticed that there was a lot of discharge coming. I wasn’t thinking about anything sexual but I felt weird, so I sat back down and used more water to clean and then wiped with another tissue. Am I napaak now? I am so confused and if I use textbooks and sit on places or use my phone and laptop will they become napaak?

A:

1. If discharge comes out, then wash off the discharge. If discharge comes on the clothing, then wash that area.

2. No