I want a wazifa to sell my house and to get married to my loved one.
Q: I want a wazifa to sell my house and to get married to my loved one.
A: Recite رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر after every namaaz. Ensure that you have no relationship with any woman before marriage.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalaam u Alaikum! One year ago, on receiving my pensionary benefits, I purchased a plot for Pak Rs.4 Million with the intention to build house on it for my personal residence. Let us call it plot A. I already owned another small house on another Plot, which we may call Plot B. At the time of buying Plot A, I planned to sell the Plot B in order to finance the cost of construction of my house on the Plot A. However, now I am not sure about whether I shall still act on my plan to construct my residence on Plot A or to sell it. My questions are as under ? 1. Whether Zakat shall be payable on Plot A now? If yes, then whether on the purchase price or on the market value of the Plot A now? 2. If I am required to pay Zakat, then whether I can pay it to my real brother who happens to be under burden of loans obtained by him for construction of his own house? His construction of house is still in progress and to complete it, he might be in need of further loans. Can I pay Zakat to him for completion of his house. Wassalam. Muhammad Siddique
- Salaam mufti sahib, can u give dua for my baby, so they follow islam ,livehealthy and safty, allah give them parda and dua/wazifa my baby grows up lisen to me and give me love and respect. 2) dua/ wazifa for me i could get gud nowlaage and get samart,and get healthy and and my laziness goes, and dua/wazifa for i could handel my house and i get neet and tide the house.
- Assallamalikum . i have basicly two questions. firstly i would like to know how is the distribution of property calculated as in when the house is sold ( parents are not alive )the distribution between brothers and sisters .. secondly regardind the same question .. my mother has in total six siblings two brothers and four sisters ( includng my mother).. my eldest aunt is the only one not married . she stays in a house with her brothers and their wives..which is (pagdi)a rented house( theyhavebeen stayin there since70 years . after my nana expired my aunt took the sole responsibilty of taking care of the house ..from getin her younger sisters and brothers getin married to taking responsibilty of each and evry expense incurred in the house. recentclty she renovated the huz and invested and sum lakhs of rupees in the huz ..my mamus now want to seperate and sell the huz .A) is rght if my aunt asks for the money the amount she spent on renovating the house after the sale of property ? B) if the house is sold what is the distribution of cash as per islamic law …eg flat sold for 50 laks.? can the distribution of money be calculated after my aunt removes her sum of money from 50 lacs through islamic law ?
- Please provide answer to the following questions: We have bought land with the intention of making profit in future. Is zakah to be paid on that land each year, or it has to be paid only once? If at the time of buying a land, we do not make any intention whether we will sell it or use it for building our house or may be sell it to buy/construct our house somewhere else. Is zakah to be paid on such land? What If we buy a land to build a house and later on do not construct a house and rather sell the land and use the money for something else, does zakah need to pay for all the years when we had the possession of the land? My father has not paid zakah for a number of years and I cannot calculate the exact amount of zakah he needs to pay as of now for all those years, as I intend to pay out his zakah. Please tell me how should I go about it and in that case my father’s zakah will be paid or not?
- I have bought a land in the year 2001 for investment purpose. My intention was to sell it and utilize its money for the purpose of building our house whenever we plan to have one since we don?t have our own house yet and are still renting it from outside. Later on, I bought a land and am now building my house on it without selling out the previous land. Now, I have changed my plan to sell that plot and have decided to keep it until, either I decide to sell it or do some sort of business on it. I want to know, (1) Do I have to pay zakat on this land that I bought with the intention to sell and have not sold yet. (2) If so, since when? (3) At what rate per square unit? Kindly advise.
- I was not aware of the prohibition of interest and gravity of its “hurmat”. I came to Mumbai from Lucknow and started working in a Call Centre, I did not have my own house so I bought one by taking loan from a Bank. Now I realise the ill effects and evil of interest, I want to sell off that house and get rid of interest. I paid approximately Rs.1,30,000 out of my own pocket and got a loan of Rs.6,80,000, the house cost in all approximately Rs.8,10,000. Now I want to sell off that house, it may fetch around Rs.13 lakhs today. I want to know how much can I keep and how much will be the interest which I should not use. Please let me know out of the sale price how much will be HALAL for me and what percentage will be HARAM for me? Also let me know what could be the possible ways of disposing the HARAM amount.