Q: Is it a minor sin or major sin to commit any makroo-e-tahrimi action?
A: It is a major sin.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Toothpaste while fasting is major or minor makrooh?All Madhabs?Please fully explain the term makrooh.When does makrooh become haraam?
- Can I shave my mustache with blade or razor? Is it permissible or makrooh tahrimi?
- Q-Is it true that it is Makrooh Tahrimi to enter a church or a Jewish place of worship and other religions places since this is where the shayateen stay, this is according to Albahr Araiq for Ibn Nujaym, can we go in without a very strong overwhelming reason? Is it true that it is Makrooh Tahrimi?
- (1) When should the muqtadi stand up for prayer, the beginning of takbir or at hayya alas salah? (2) Can namaz be offered with the bottom of trousers folded just to open the ankle? Is it makrooh tahrimi or tanzihi to fold the cloth in salah? (3) If a person regularly comes for prayer but makes some mistakes witch make the namaz makrooh tahrimi or tanzihi should I tell him the correct thing if I am aware? Please answer in the light of hadith and quote the authority of hadith or fiqh.
- Question: 1. If Surah An-Naas is recited in the first Rak’aat of the Salaah (e.g. Eshaa Salaah) then how do you perform the second Rak’aat? 2. If you are a Musaafir and you read four Rak’aats Fardh instead of two (e.g. Zuhr Salaat) then what should be done or vice versa? 3. When giving Khutbah which step do you sit on (1st, 2nd or 3rd) and when you step on and off which leg do you use? 4. Is it permissible to eat duck meat? 5. If one forgot to read Du’aa before slaughtering an animal and reads it at the end, will the animal be Halaal? 6. Is it permissible to read Salaah behind an immature person? 7. After Salaah should the Du’aa be read aloud or silently? 8. Is it permissible to hold an English Qur’an without Wudhu? 9. What do you do with a person that asks too many questions? 10. If you take credit from someone and both of you forget the amount what should be done? 11. What is the difference between Makrooh-e-Tanzihi and Makrooh-e-Tahrimi?