Washing the beard in wudhu
Q: Does a full sunnah length beard have to be completely wet during wudu?
A: If the beard is thick and dense then it is compulsory wash the face and beard. However it is not compulsory to ensure that the water reaches the inner portion of the beard and the skin of the face.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Washing the beard when making wudhu
- Asalamualaikum respected mufti saheb please help with the following: 1. when going toilet should you wash the front first or the back or is there no difference? 2. when washing the back should you put the hand from the front side to the back or direct to the back? 3. after doing istibra and washing myself i put tissue in underwear incase more drops come out and i go and walk around normally. before i do wudhu i take the tissue out. when i am taking the tissue out do i have to wash my private part again? 4. i read that mazi can sometimes come out without a person even realising. if this is the case how will you know if you still have wudhu or not? please help me with these issues. Jazakallahu Khayrun you are doing very very good work for the ummah Insha Allah you will get great great rewards.
- What is the sequence of washing the face and washing the beard during wudhu? Whether beard should be washed along with face or it should be washed after washing face. Also how many times beard should be washed, that is, one time or three times? Of course, the portion of beard covering face is washed along with face, so my question is especially with reference to outside portion i.e. under chin or longer beard.
- If one has the problem of passing wind frequently due to gastric disease – even after performing wudhu and if one has a problem of incontinence, that is, discharge of droplets of urine even after washing twice or thrice and performing wudhu. Can he still complete his Salah with one wudhu or should he repeat his wudhu after every occasion of passing wind or urine droplet discharge. Please mention the Islamic ruling in such a situation.
- I am a 22 year old girl. I notice small amount of leucorrhea every day though being a medical student I know this amount is physiological (normal amount, not due to any disease) does it break my wudhu? I always wash it and make my wudhu but when I am in journey it creates a big problem. Usually I make wudhu before every namaz after washing leucorrhea which is mostly less than 1 rupee amount but while traveling it is difficult. Is there any ruling where I can offer my namaz without washing it off and making new wudhu especially when I am traveling?
- 1) Its 4am and now I am in the state of impurity. I didn’t do anything but for boys it happens naturally. So I just woke up from my deep sleep and fajr will be aftr 1 hour and 30 mins and I am confused what to do. Can I just perform ghusl by washing off the impurities and then washing my whole body with the niyyat of ghusl? Do I need to make wudhu too? It will take me 20 minutes to wash my entire body so can I just wash my body and then sleep and then when I wake up for fajr then make wudhu and pray? Is this allowed in islam?2) Sometimes while doing ghusl a lot of negative doubts arise in my mind and then it takes me around 30 to 40 minutes to finish. Please help me out.3) Does my wudhu break while chatting to a girl who is my friend and just friend no girl friend. And the chat is decent no bad things.4) Will sweating break my wudhu?