The name “Abdul Mutallib”
Q: A person has the name Abdul Mutallib. Is this permissible? Should it be changed?
A: This name should not be kept.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Difference between Abdul Munaf and Abdul Manaf
- Asslam o alaikum i want to keep my baby,s name Abdul Ali.can we keep the name Ali with abdul, as i read this name in quran as Allah,s name. what is the right spelling for this name? and in urdu how we can write it? jazak allah kheyr
- Assalaamu ‘alaikkum respected teachers, This question is of utmost importance to a family here in INDIA at this time. Let me explain. A man Abdul Wahab had 4 children, 1 son named Idris and 3 daughters. He has a common property. Abdul Wahab and his wife passes away. NOW THE PROPERTY DOCUMENT IS NOT TRANSFERRED TO THE 4 CHILDREN. THE PROPERTY IS STILL IN ABDUL WAHAB’s NAME. Son Idris looks after the affairs of this property. Now the son Idris also passes away. Idris has 5 sons, 4 daughters and 1 Wife. So now when the legal heirs of Abdul Wahab wanted to divide the property, the 3 daughters of Abdul Wahab take One share each and leave 2 shares to rest with the deceased Idris family. Now my question is, a. what is the ratio at which Idris share is partitioned among his wife and Children ? b. Who are the legal heirs of Idris ? c. If Idris’s wife has a share ? As the property in question is not on Idris’s name but of his father. Please reply this question as soon as possible as some family members makes an issue whether to give a share to the mother. Please give this question TOP PRIORITY. Assalaamu ‘alaikkum, Mubeen.
- A man Abdul Wahab has 4 children, 1 son named Idris and 3 daughters. He has a common property. Abdul Wahab and his wife passes away.
- I like to know if keeping names like Abdul-Barelwi,Abdul-Khomeni,Abdul-Asad,Abdul-Shams,Abdul-Najm etc. allowed in Islam / Shariah ?
- In the name of Allah most gracious, most merciful Please give the opinion of the jurist for the following 1. K. Abdul rehman died on 31-12-1978 at the time of his death he left behind 1 wife 4 son 2 daughters. 2. K. Abdul rehman has left behind 8.5 acre of agricultural land. One house, one revenue generating floor mill. 3. After the death of k. Abdul rehman. All the property was register to his wife because all his children where minor. 4. On 13-12-2004 wife of k. abdul rehman died. 5. Know the entire inheritance should be distributed between 4 sons and 2 daughters only. Which is in the name of the wife of k. Abdul rehman. Answer to the following 1. how much does 4 son and 2 daughter will get 2. From 1978 till know the entire agricultural land and floor mill is been manage by the elder brother, from this property he has generated income and purchase other property, with out the concern of the brothers and sisters. Should his income and property been included in the inheritance or not. If yes, then if he question about his hard work then what will be the solution for this. 3. Valuation of the entire property and distributing the share in the form of money is batter or just distributing the area is better. Because the agricultural land is situated at different location and its value also differs.