There was dry blood on my underwear. My hands were wet and I accidently touched it while changing pads. I did not see any visible traces of it on my hand. A drop of water from my wet hands fell on floor but I could not see traces of blood. I accidently stepped on the drop and walked around. Did the house floor get impure?

Q: There was dry blood on my underwear. My hands were wet and I accidently touched it while changing pads. I did not see any visible traces of it on my hand. A drop of water from my wet hands fell on floor but I could not see traces of blood. I accidently stepped on the drop and walked around. Did the house floor get impure?

A: No