There was dry blood on my underwear. My hands were wet and I accidently touched it while changing pads. I did not see any visible traces of it on my hand. A drop of water from my wet hands fell on floor but I could not see traces of blood. I accidently stepped on the drop and walked around. Did the house floor get impure?
Q: There was dry blood on my underwear. My hands were wet and I accidently touched it while changing pads. I did not see any visible traces of it on my hand. A drop of water from my wet hands fell on floor but I could not see traces of blood. I accidently stepped on the drop and walked around. Did the house floor get impure?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I am a very doubtful person and I keep doubting myself over impurity. I have a few questions please help me make my life easier on me.1. We take a shower in bathtub and during wudhu I wash my feet in there. On one side of the tub water collects and we have to drain it by pushing it with our feet towards the drain. So does my wudhu or ghusl qualify or do I have to wash then drain with feet and then wash again?2. While washing my hands some soap which I had put on my hand touched a part of my hair. From the shoulder as my hair was falling off the shoulder. Does my hand become impure if it touches the soap on my hand which I had applied?3. After Intimate relations between couples if after that you touch your phone or switch with that hand does it become impure. If impurity is dried off but hands are not washed and you touch it. Does it become impure if you touch other things? And if someone else touches the same things with wet hands, does that other person become impure?
- As salam Alaekum, My father is diabetic and he is on medication,recently his blood sugar level are very high and still not in control,he keeps all the fasts of ramzan,during the fasts there chances that his blood sugar level may go down the normal value,for that purpose during Roza is it allowed to check his blood sugar level with Accu Chek(A Procedure in which the finger is pierced with a needle and a drop of blood comes out and that drop has to be put on machine for testing) or that will cause any harm to his roza. Allah hafiz
- Q: When I woke up this morning I checked my phone before I went to the bathroom when I saw dry period blood under my nails. So I washed my hands and under my nails thoroughly to make sure the is no more traces. If I touched things before I washed my hands but my hands were dry did the things I touched like my phone become napaak? Because I have heard things only become napaak through wetness. My phone didn’t get wet at all that I can remember. so is it napak? I am a very doubtful person trying to slowly treat my OCD problem but I don’t know what to do because I didn’t wash my phone and I touched it after a lot during the day. Then the next day I saw some stuff near the main key I touched the day before. I don’t know if it was from my hands or it is dust from before and now I don’t know what to do? Is my phone napaak? If I touched it did I become napaak? If I touched other things after touching it do they become napaak?
- Q: I went to the toilet and I saw an impurity on the shower with which we do istinja. I did not have an option so I tried to avoid the impurity and used it as I was not clean and couldn’t get up. Though while cleaning my hand touched that area and some of it came on my hand. Avoiding everything I managed to clean myself and put the shower back. While putting the shower back a few drops of water from my hands usually fall on the floor. I’m not aware whether I stepped on those drops or not as I was cleaning the shower from the impurity. I then poured water on my feet I was wearing slippers and I poured water on my feet near the drain as there was no place to wash feet. I am not aware whether the water went till the base of my slipper to clean the water drops of that fell on the slipper base. I then stepped on the water left from the pouring and went out. I’m worried that what if I have spread impurity in the house by walking with those slippers as the dirt from the slipper like mud etc was still there and I’m not sure if the impure water drops have been cleaned or not. Is my house impure by stepping on the water near the drain from the pouring?
- Q: When I went to the washroom I saw something brown on the seat. Sometimes there is napaaki on the seat which I clean like urine or pot splash back but I’m not sure whether this was na paki or not as it was dry but my mind says it, though I don’t know. I tried to pour some water but then I took a tissue and cleaned it. A drop or so maybe fell on floor from pouring water and I don’t remember whether I poured water to clean it. Usually I wash my feet and I don’t know whether that water got mixed or not. Now I’m not sure whether it will be in my slippers and my whole house will be napaak.
- Q: I have a problem with my bladder (over-active bladder) where I find it difficult to control it so at times I have wet myself and it has gone on the carpet (a few drops) and with impure hands I have accidentally touched a door handle or wall. Now if I touch the same part with pure hands will my hands become impure or stand on the carpet with wet feet will it make my feet impure? Also I have a problem with a fluid that sometimes comes out of my private part. I always wash it but sometimes I don’t realise it has come out until I dry myself after a shower but I have with the same hands touched the carpet or door handle or wall and put the towel on the floor, now if I touch the same part again will it make my hand or feet impure?