Husband being displeased with the wife doing business
Q: Is my income haraam if my husband is unhappy with my business?
A: If there is no haraam involved in your business it is permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Question: SALAAMS MUFTI SAAB A man was in difficulty in is business. He transferred the business into his wife’s name for convenience . A few years later the man passes away Does the business go into the Estate or it belongs to the wife. The wife says the business belongs to her but she did not pay for it SALAAMS
- i have read that if a husband is displeased by her wife her salaat is not accepted and the hur’s curse her etc etc. but what happens when a wife is displeased with her husband because he gives no time to her. or she is not able to practise islam completely in her husbands home or she wants her husband to be islamic rather than materialistic, or she wants him to keep his trouser/izar/pants above his ankles and she is displeased with him because of reasons like this what does islam says regarding it.
- How to avoid marital disputes? if a woman is displeased with her husband regarding sth that he did, how should she handle it so as not to be ungrateful?
- If a married couple start a business together, and do equal work to build and maintain this business, but the husband divorces this wife, does she get an equal share?
- I am a house wife. I am mother of 3 children 2 daughters and 1 son. Our entire property is in me and my husband’s name. My husband is controlling the entire business. He is not a responsible father towards his children; he is ruining his business from last 7 years and not taking the responsibility of his children’s marriage. He is wasting his money on other people for his fame. All reconciliation from last 7 years has been failed. Without any other option I have taken a decision to let my son takeover the entire business and take the responsibility of my daughter. My question is, taking over the business under such circumstance for protecting the family is allowed for a son or not? Please clarify. Thank you.
- One husband gives one talaq orally to make his wife for warning for something, but the wife out of too much displeased with that she passes the 90 days/iddat period. So the marriage terminates but they can re-marry, right?