Spreading a sheet on the grave
Q: Is spreading a sheet on the grave permissible?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/3309
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Asslamwalaikum brother suppose if i dont change bedsheet after having sex with my wife and next day bed sheet goes dry automatically and i sleep on the same bed sheet and am fully paak but bed sheet was not paak, so am i paak for namaaz or i have make ghusal?
- Asslamu Alaikum: I have a few questions. If I get answer will be appreciated. 1. Is it true, if a person’s grave placed near the grave of Mohammad Sallalahu Alahisallam, or any other Sahabi who were the helper and follower of our prophet, his/her (the person who’s grave will be given near) grave punishment will be suspended. 2. Is it true, a dead person’s soul can see his family members activity, if so, how long a soul can see or visit his family? is there any special day like sobekodor the souls of the family member visit the family. Thanks for your time and help. Mohammed J. Islam New York USA
- My son (our only child) was 4 months old when he died and whenever I visit his grave I kiss his grave with love. And I usually kiss on the name of my child written on the grave. Is it ok for me to kiss the grave of my son? And can my son feel my presence in the grave whenever I visit his grave? And now we have no children from at least 1 year so please tell any Quranic Ayah or dua so that Allah gives us the gift of children.
- i want to know who are the awliya and brelivis believe that they are alive in the grave?? 1. can u give me proofs from quran and hadith that they arn’t alive in the grave. 2. also are only nabis alive in their grave?? wht abt the truthfuls (siddiqu) and martys (shuhada) ??
- bfore 10 years my father demised and I builded a small grave and kept name plate on my fathers grave. should i demolish the grave????
- Q: While watching romantic scenes of movies some fluids comes out from my private part and I think it gets transferred to my clothes and bed sheets also. How should I wash these clothes to make it paak? If I cannot trace where in the bedsheet the fluid got transferred then what should I do? Do I have to wash the whole bed sheet or should I leave it? If the fluid gets dried and after sometime I sit on the bed sheet with my wet clothes, will my clothes get napaak?