Finding traces of soap after washing one’s hands
Q: I have some soap stuck on my ring after I used the washroom and washed my hands. I have gone about and done household chores and cleaned places etc. Are my hands impure as I saw later that soap was stuck on my ring?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Is it allowed to take an automobile through an automatic car washing machine? soap used probably is made from prohibited animals
- I am a very doubtful person and I keep doubting myself over impurity. I have a few questions please help me make my life easier on me.1. We take a shower in bathtub and during wudhu I wash my feet in there. On one side of the tub water collects and we have to drain it by pushing it with our feet towards the drain. So does my wudhu or ghusl qualify or do I have to wash then drain with feet and then wash again?2. While washing my hands some soap which I had put on my hand touched a part of my hair. From the shoulder as my hair was falling off the shoulder. Does my hand become impure if it touches the soap on my hand which I had applied?3. After Intimate relations between couples if after that you touch your phone or switch with that hand does it become impure. If impurity is dried off but hands are not washed and you touch it. Does it become impure if you touch other things? And if someone else touches the same things with wet hands, does that other person become impure?
- 1. If you have a wet dream and you notice the stains on your underwear or sheets in the morning is it necessary to wash your sheets? 2. I sometimes wash clothes with my hands rather than in a washing machine. Are the splashes from washing these clothing impure?
- When I woke up this morning I checked my phone before I went to the bathroom when I saw dry period blood under my nails. So I washed my hands and under my nails thoroughly to make sure the is no more traces. If I touched things before I washed my hands but my hands were dry did the things I touched like my phone become napaak? Because I have heard things only become napaak through wetness. My phone didn’t get wet at all that I can remember. so is it napak? I am a very doubtful person trying to slowly treat my OCD problem but I don’t know what to do because I didn’t wash my phone and I touched it after a lot during the day. Then the next day I saw some stuff near the main key I touched the day before. I don’t know if it was from my hands or it is dust from before and now I don’t know what to do? Is my phone napaak? If I touched it did I become napaak? If I touched other things after touching it do they become napaak?
- Finding splinters of wood on one’s hands after making wudhu
- There was dry blood on my underwear. My hands were wet and I accidently touched it while changing pads. I did not see any visible traces of it on my hand. A drop of water from my wet hands fell on floor but I could not see traces of blood. I accidently stepped on the drop and walked around. Did the house floor get impure?