Knee being exposed during wudhu
Q: Is the wudhu accepted if the knee is showing intentionally?
A: The knee is part of the satar and should be covered especially in front of people. However if the knee was exposed, the wudhu will still take place.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have done my wudhu without removing my socks and I made masah on the socks. Because the place I done my wudhu is not tidy I wore leather shoes. And I made wudhu in the morning while going out. Please let me know my wudhu and prayer will be accepted or not?
- Assalamu Aalaikum. Thank you for your site. It is very beneficial to all of us. I want help in means of dua to help my sister. She is psycologically ill and doctors can’t do much. She talks to herself and sometimes gets angry very fast. I know she has a very good nature but she is very quite and moody. Please is there any dua that I can read to her. My second problem is, many people in my family are having knee pain. My mother knee is in very bad shape. Is there any way that I can help them? Thank you for your cooperation
- Asalamualaykum Mufti Sahab, I live in mumbai in an appartment. We have bathrooms which are combined (toilet bath ) and we normally do the wudhu/ghusl in the same. Can we recite the duas before the start of wudhu / during wudhu etc in our bathroom. The only other place available for wudhu in my house is the kitchen sink and it is difficult for me to go there as ours is a joint family and there are women folk (Ghair Mahrams like servants, sister in law etc) in the kitchen most of the times. Also, can the wudhu be done whilst standing. Jazakallahukhaire!
- Assalamualaikum 1-Navel(bellybutton)is it included in a males satar? 2-If the bellybutton remains uncovered is the salaah of a male valid? 3-during salaah males little bit of the backside is exposed is the salaah valid? 4-For Females how many strands of hair if exposed then the salaah have to be repeated? 5-For Females if the neck or the anckles are exposed in salaah then is the salaah valid?
- Assalamualaikum mufti sahab , Khairiat ? Im sufferening from knee pain for the last 8 years .., Lately I had full check up & knee operation which turn out to be failure & all the reports caem clear with no problem …, So i consulted a Alim sahab who told me that someone did black magic ( kartab ) on my knee .., After the operation im unable to bend my leg But before the operation it use to bend but not fully …, Is there anything like duwaa or waazifa for me to get rid of this problem , I have had this for the last 8 years & now the leg isnt bending which means i cannot do even small chore swhich i used to do . Shukriya in advance & hoping for for a reply from you soon.
- Assalamu Alaikum Since 8-10 years I have knee pain in both the knees due to Ostio Arthritis. Consulted a Hindu Orthopedic surgeon who advised me to avoid certain actions/movement of legs. One such action to avoid is sitting in Khaida while performing Namaaz. Advised me to always use a chair for Namaaz. Otherwise the doctor said the problem may increase further and may lead to severe pain, problem in walking and ultimately knee joint replacement surgery. I am now offering Namaaz using a chair. I perform normal Khayaam, Ruku but sit on the chair for Sajda (with sajda action) and Khaida (sitting on the chair). If no chair is available in any mosque, I perform normal namaaz with some discomfort while in khaida and getting up from khaida. My question is can I offer namaaz with the above method or continue the namaaz in normal way till the problem become too serious. To avoid future knee joint complications, as a precautionary measure, can I offer namaaz using a chair. Further is it necessary to consult a muslim doctor to obtain his advice or this hindu doctor’s advice is sufficient?