I am a young and divorced female and wish to marry. Please advise me what I may read.
Q: I am a young and divorced female and wish to marry. Please advise me what I may read.
A: Recite the following dua after your five daily Salaah. May Allah Ta’ala bless you with a pious and suitable spouse.
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Someone told me that if a wife and husband don’t have sexual intercourse for 6months by sharia law they become divorced, is this true? The situation is that I want to marry my fiancé who lives in Pakistan, we wish to marry as soon as possible but I live in the uk and he in pakistan, for these reasons we would have to wait for the government to grant him a visa to the uk untill we can reunite and we dont know how long the whole process will take. So if we are unable to fulfill all of our duties to each other due to the situation would we be considered divorced even if there is no intention of divorce? please help!
- I would appreciate if you can please explain that WHY if an un-married person before performing nikkah makes a statement like “If I marry XYZ then she is divorced” or “Any woman I marry is divorced”, then such a statement according to Hanafi fiqh will cause an automatic divorce for this person in his future marriage/nikkah?
- 1) please advise as a female should females read jumma salaah or zohr salaah when reading at home? 2) it is my understanding that jumma salah is meant to be read in congregation. 3) also its is permissable for a female to read any tasbeeh or zikrullah without a scarf? and what is the latest can one offer magrib salaah?
- My friend’s husband wrote on a piece of paper that he has divorced her 3 times so in her mind she was divorced since he has said it once before that. After that she thought she was not in his nikah and married an Alim who has Amliyat and khilafat when she married him the way the nikah was read was that he asked her to marry her 3 times and she excepted 3 times in front of 2 men as witness but in an argument this Maulana picked a Qasam and then paused that they are not married so know she is confused after that her first husband who she has been living with. Since everyone said that because he wrote it on a piece of paper and there was no witness there is no talaq but I read on your website that talaq is done so on the 28 March. Her first husband said divorce three times. So is she married to her first husband or the Maulana does the second talaq have any effect or is the first already done and who is she married to who is she divorced if u can answer this as soon as possible.
- Me and my ex-wife are divorced irrevocably due to me issuing 3 talaqs in one go in a moment of anger. We have a very young daughter who is really upset by this and me and my ex-wife would like to remarry but are unsure of how to do the process of Halalah. As I understand it is a grave sin to pre plan by asking someone to marry her and then divorce her as we will be cursed and the halalah will not be valid. I have read that if the intention is concealed and no fee is being paid or someone marries her with the intention to help the ex-couple who want to remarry then it is permissible. But I am confused because me and my ex-wife and the man she will be doing Halalah with all know she is going to do halalah for the purpose of us getting remarried. How to do halalah without discussing it with anyone as this seems impossible to do so without discussing? Please can you advise us on the above and the best way how to do halalah?
- Please advise my husband and i had a fight and he said i Talaaq u and said so 3 times. No one else was at home besides the 2 of us, does this mean that i am now divorced. Please do advise soonest