My engagement has been with my cousin. He used to love me but due to some misunderstanding he doesn’t talk or want to be in this relation but our family doesn’t want to break up. Please help me what can I do to melt his heart?
Q: My engagement has been with my cousin. He used to love me but due to some misunderstanding he doesn’t talk or want to be in this relation but our family doesn’t want to break up. Please help me what can I do to melt his heart?
A: Premarital relationship is haraam and forbidden. This is a great wrong you both have engaged in. Sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala for this sin and make a firm resolve that you will not repeat it in the future.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Salaam, I am in a very big Exam from Allah (SWT). I recently got married. I knew before marriage that there is a girl very much in love with my husband (in the family). But despite that he got married to me. In the beginning I could sense that he doesn’t love me. But as I gave him so much love and respect in every single way. He has started to love me aswell. We live in the UK and the girl that loves my husband lives in Pakistan. She calls and annoys us Every single day.. she doesn’t talk on the phone but just to hear his voice. Then Once she said hello to him when he picked up. He straight away hung up but didn’t mention it to me. which made me really upset because I heard her voice aswell but didn’t say anything either. Few days later I confessed to him that I know everything and then again when she called and said hello to him.. he gave the phone to me and I heard her saying hello again. Then I hung up. Since then I have been very upset that she is STILL annoying me and my husband. I want a piece of mind and just want too forget EVERYTHING and give my husband the same love as I used to.. but now I give him rude answers and break his heart. I can see in his eyes that he gets really hurt by the harsh things I say sometimes, but I can’t help it. Shaitan tells me he is not worth my love. Please can you give me a dua so the Love between us grows more and so I can get over the whole situation. For the first time we had a fight today and I don’t feel upset at all.. my mind is saying ‘Good he deserves it’ but my heart is…
- A boy loves me a lot. He proposed for me and I said that I will tell my mother and afterwards my mother will decide. He told my mother that he loves me and wants to marry me. Now the main problems stands here. I am too young for marriage so is he. He doesn’t have any job. He is still studying. After he told my mother, then we started to talk to each other and as time passed we shared a lot of things. It has been nine months now and he loves me since 2011. Now suddenly I realized that this is haram. I know I did wrong but I have realized it. Now the main problem is that I promised him that I wont leave him but I am a Muslim so is he. I just want to stop talking to him. I want him to wait for me till I am old enough and he is capable enough to raise a family and during this time period he keeps no contact with me. This is difficult for me as well as for him, but he doesn’t understand. He wants a haram relation and wants to meet me alone and I don’t want that. I love him a lot and I don’t want to say yes or no. Please help me. What should I do?
- Assalamalikum My husband did a lot of things since after we got married to hurt me and my family. He accused me of things which now he tells me were lies, he would always talk behind my back to his family, he used to call me names and would try to show in many different ways sometimes that he doesn’t care for me..etc. Recently, when I took a serious step the first time by sharing things with my family, he immediately realized how bad he is treating me and asked for forgiveness. I told him that i forgive him and since then i’ve been trying but I after all of what he did, I feel nothing in my heart for him. I have no respect or love for him anymore. I feel like its just been months since we got married and I dont want the rest of my life to be like this where I feel nothing for him.
- I need some guidance. Every time I complain to my husband about his family’s injust behaviour, he doesn’t accept even though he knows that they are wrong. My husband doesn’t say anything, not even one single thing that why do they do like this? If they hurt me, disrespect me, to whom should I complain? All the time my husband gives reasons of his own workload and then in the end he complains to my family that I’m against his family and I’m disturbing him. My family can’t interfere so they consider me wrong. If I directly complain to my father-in-law, he doesn’t accept that they can be wrong. f I avoid going to them, my husband doesn’t accept. As a human being, if I find all doors closed for me, what can I do then? Doesn’t that damage me?
- Before some time i met a muslim girl and now we like each other.But she is khan and i m syed boy.Last month her family did the engagement with her cousin then i told her to obey her parents decision. But she dont like him at all.So i told her to talk with their parents. But before some time she told me that her parents has died when she was 1 years old only and now she is living with their uncle. Her grandmother is still alive so i tell her to talk with her.Still i dont met her only see her photo & talk on phone. I know that i have done a gunah because Islam not permitting it but now i m in tension because she has no real parents and if she choose any wrong way that is more big gunah for me. So i want your help please tell me what i have to do now; 1.Is engagement authentic according to islam? 2.Should we or she talk with her grandmother and family for this? 3.Is islam allow a girl to choose a boy or not? 4. A syed can marry with khan girl. “I ALSO REQUEST YOU FOR PRAY FOR BETTER”
- I am divorced from my husband for 1 year. I have a daughter with him who is 4 he said to me he doesn’t what to See his daughter it has been 1 half years he hasn’t seen his daughter. He got married again and has kids. I am scared that I bring my daughter up and when she grows up she runs away from me goes to her father who doesn’t love her. I love my daughter I cry. Every day because I am scared he will take her away from me can u please give me a dua so I can read on my daughter who doesn’t goes away from me stays away from her father who doesn’t love her please help me