Reciting Qur’an at sunrise
Q: Is it permissible to read Qur’an at sunrise?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualaikum. according to Fatwa: 1659/1659/M=1430 (http://darulifta-deoband.org/viewfatwa.jsp?ID=17047) the time for Ishraq starts after 15-20 minutes of sunrise but according to Fatwa: 712/661=D-1429 (http://darulifta-deoband.org/viewfatwa.jsp?ID=5389) it starts after 12-15 minutes of sunrise. Which one is accurate? How long should one wait after sunrise for ishraq salat?
- What is the correct procedure to do masa of head during wadu? …Suppose there are two minutes to sunrise and I begin fajr salat and finish 1 minute after sunrise. Is the salat valid…Does the time for asar salat end at the beginning of magrib salat?
- Looking at the sunrise and sunset
- I wish to know the correct timings for fajr namaaz. Because I have got few contradictionary answers. One says from dawn til sunrise and the other says dawn till sunrise and after sunrise till the time of Zuhar. Please advice which one of them is correct.
- 1. what is the benefit to pray before sunrise for women on the basis of Islam ? If any woman prays after sunrise of own accord what is the adversity according to the Quran & Hadith? 2. Is the presence of witness essential during nikah ? Nikah will be valid only presence of Allah,is it true?
- Assalmu alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Sir please explain With regard to your fatwa answer((Fatwa: 1602/L=454/tl=1431) : (5) It is forbidden to offer nafl salah from the dawn to sunrise and after Asr salah till sunset, but it is not prohibited to offer fardh or qaza salah Please clearify whether it is forbidden to offer salah after fardh namaz of fazr(morning) to sunrise or from dawn to sunrise .can?t we offer salatul tawaf after dawn but before fardh prayer of fazr(mornig) ?