Unable to get married
Q: If a boy doesn’t have the courage to ask for marriage if he is 17, what can he do? He does wrong stuff.
A: If he is unable to get married, then he should fast.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I read quran daily for 2hr,Now a days Iam unable to maintain – unable to keep the wadu for long time or wadu breaks wudu
- Fasting if one is unable to get married
- My sister is married for 18 months. Her husband is unable to fulfil her basic needs. So far she has given him sufficient time to do so but he is unable. Finally she came to us and we also tried through all sources to compromise but all results are negative. Finally she wants to use her right of khula’ with her husband. What is the process? She is separated from him since more than one year.
- If a wife is unable to live with his husband ,because she thinks that its an unmatched married even after many years due to certain valid reasons and due to this thinking she would unable do obey him properly and indulging in gunah.she wants to take khula and live life happily but she is afraid that ih she divorced him he will never marry again as he told her and she knows that it is true according to his nature. can it is sinfull to take khula in such circumstances?
- Asaalam Mufti Sab I married aug 2008 I have a daughter of 8 months i have problems with both my wife and mother and was unable to balance both the realtion one side my mother in law is always disturbing our relation and another side i am unable for mannage my mother also as even she wants me to leave her , 2 months back i send my wife to there parents house and called there uncles that i have decided to leave her and i told as per islam i married and as per islam i will leave , they are treathening and harrasing me and also called that even my wife does not want to continue with me , I want to know whether if my mother forces me to give talaq and if i give is there is gunnah for me (as my mother has got some of my personal details which my wife has told me ) and my mother also tells if u want to leave with me u should leave ur wife , the other side i am not getting support from my wife, my inlaws and my parents i want to reconcile i want my parents, my wife and daughter also please suggest me as per islam and sunnat
- Want children-do I leave or stay – I’ve been married 7 years to a woman 10 years my senior. She is unable to conceive on account of her age.