Wazifa for peace

Q: If a person fights with his wife and children and tells them his forced to stay with them or he tells the wife this house is not yours, what dua can a person read for peace in the house?


A: He should commence ta’leem of fazaail aa’maal and fazaail sadaqaat with the entire family daily.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)