A year back something impure like alcohol fell on my slippers when I went to some place. Now I don’t remember whether after coming back I washed it or not or later I washed it. I don’t remember whether I kept the slipper unwashed or washed in my cupboard. Though after that I have washed it a lot of times but I can’t remember whether that time I had washed it and kept it in my cupboard. Now my other shoes were also kept in there with these and I can’t seem to remember whether I kept them inside washed or not. Will my other shoes be impure or will the cupboard be impure as the shoes might have touched. I’m feeling very distressed please help.

Q: A year back something impure like alcohol fell on my slippers when I went to some place. Now I don’t remember whether after coming back I washed it or not or later I washed it. I don’t remember whether I kept the slipper unwashed or washed in my cupboard. Though after that I have washed it a lot of times but I can’t remember whether that time I had washed it and kept it in my cupboard. Now my other shoes were also kept in there with these and I can’t seem to remember whether I kept them inside washed or not. Will my other shoes be impure or will the cupboard be impure as the shoes might have touched. I’m feeling very distressed please help.

A: Do not pay attention to these doubts. Everything is pure.