Kissing one’s daughter
Q: One day I was caressing my daughter (about 4 years old). Suddenly I felt little lust. Quickly I stopped caressing her and took her off. After this incident I repented and made tawbah to Allah Ta’ala. Does this incident affect my marriage?
A: Your nikaah is still intact. For further details refer to: http://muftionline.co.za/node/1224
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Father kissing and touching his baby daughter with lust
- My wife has left me and wants Divorce from me i have 9 years old daughter she has taken my daughter along with her i want to keep the daughter with me my question is 1. if i divorce my wife will i get the custody of my daughter 2.if i don’t divorce my wife can in that case also will i get the custody of my daughter please answer this in the light of sharia law or mohammadan personal law
- I have a question about what seems to be a contradiction, though I could very obviously be mistaken. This is in regards to passionate kissing while fasting. In the answer to the following post (My husband does not like kissing or other displays of physical affection. He is religious, though, and may listen to religious advice) answered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari on the Sunnipath website, it is stated that: “Passionate kissing (or French kissing) is also the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace). Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would kiss her whilst he was fasting (m, refer to the fiqh of kissing during fast) and he would suck her tongue.” (Sunan Abu Dawud, no. 2378) “ But in the post entitled (French Kissing While fasting, answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani) on the same website, it says: “French-kissing would inevitably result in an exchange of saliva, and then that saliva being swallowed. As such, given the legal maxim that, “The inevitable is considered actual,” [Ibn Nujaym, al-Ashbah] the fast would be considered broken, and must be made up. [Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah]”?
- I am divorced from my husband for 1 year. I have a daughter with him who is 4 he said to me he doesn’t what to See his daughter it has been 1 half years he hasn’t seen his daughter. He got married again and has kids. I am scared that I bring my daughter up and when she grows up she runs away from me goes to her father who doesn’t love her. I love my daughter I cry. Every day because I am scared he will take her away from me can u please give me a dua so I can read on my daughter who doesn’t goes away from me stays away from her father who doesn’t love her please help me
- I have three wives and my third wife has one daughter of age 10 years from her first husband and she took Khula Eight year before from her first husband. Since that time her daughter is staying with my third wife, her husband did not see her daughter till date and he did not pay any money for her daughter. I married with my third wife in 2008 and by the grace of Allah I am paying all expenses for my third wife and her daughter. My questions are 1. First husband is liable to ask possession of his daughter at any time in life? 2. If he demand possession of his daughter then what to do in this regards? 3. What will be my status with regards to my wife’s daughter in terms of Mahram?
- If some one had physical relationship with both mother and daughter at same time but they are not aware about it. But he has stopped making physical relation with mother any more. Now the question is that can he do nikah with daughter legally? He has told to the daughter he had relation with her mother in past but still the daughter wants to marry with him, and she says if you ask Allah the Almighty for forgiveness He will forgive you, if you do not repeat your sin again. Is that possible as per the Shariah to have nikah with the daughter?