Q: I have a 3 year old son. He was a shy child but now he has become very active. He plays so hard that he hurts himself and even becomes very angry and stubborn at times. I am 38 weeks pregnant and at home to take care of my child. Please give me a dua to calm my child and help to teach him to share and behave well.
A: Read durood shareef and avoid giving him any processed food, like sweets, chocolates, cool drinks, milo, etc.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- In my dream, I saw myself in a school, where I saw a couple of children coming out of classrooms wearing back uniforms on. As I was walking, I found myself walking towards this room. The buldingb was very quiet, it was not loud or noisy as most schools are. When I walked into the room, I found my friend sitting down with a child. (Please note, my friend is not married)When I saw her in my dream she was holding a beautiful baby boy. He had bright blonde and black hair. Black hair at the bottom, not very visible and blonde hair on the top, it was very bright. When I approached my friend, the baby boy that she was holding was not in her control. He kept fiddling around. He almost like a hyperactive child. I put my hands forward to pick him up, when i picked him up, i held him for a couple of seconds, and then i gave him back to my friend. Once i gave him back, he fell asleep really quickly. I know this sounds weird brother, but please help me with the meaning of this dream. Ps.. I have sent you a couple of questions before too. Please could you get back to me about those and could you also make sure my answers are written back to me in english?
- I have ADHD (hyperactive), OCD and thoughts of divorce
- i sirajuddin khan was married to Dr. Shahnaz Firdous on 04/04/06. on 20/01/07 by allah grace i got a male child named Tabrez Khan (presently 3 yrs old). my wife is living with her parents for past 1 yr with my child. my child have left breast feeding from 1 yr. my wife have refused to live with me for 3 times in court. she have stated in court that she does not have money to care of the child and my child is often sick there. i want to know whethere i can have my child so that i can take care of him?
- Is adoption jaiz in Islam? (be it [the child] a family member or not) If the child has already been adopted, will it be binding upon the parents which have adopted this child to return the child to his real parents if they demand it? If the child doesnt want to go to his real parents, does he have that option? With regards to inheritance, from who does the child inherit? Can he be any part of the real parents will? Does the adopting parents daughters have to maintain purdah from this adopted son?
- Assalamualaikum 1- A Muslim person was having a affair with a Non Muslim English woman, she became pregnant and had a child from him, the English woman has left him 2 years ago, she also took the child with her, the question is that does the child belong to him because he had the child without Nikah(getting Married)? 2-The Muslim person has repented from the sin of adultery,and cut ties with the Non Muslim English woman and the child after she left him but the question keeps coming in his mind that if the child who is staying with his Non Muslim mother also becomes a Kafir will he get punished in the here after for the wrong the child does?
- I am very much worried about my sister’s daughter who is almost 3 years old, but the baby still does not speak and does not understand whatever has been spoke to her? When she was 2 years old she spoke one or two words like “ta-ta”, “salam” and at that time she received simple commands when something has been asked her to do but now she has left all that although her hearing is perfect but does not make any much eye contact neither recognizes her name when called neither looks towards anyone when someone talks to her and she is highly hyperactive. We have consulted lots of doctors some suggested speech therapy for child. Some say to get her examined with some specialist in Metros and some of them say this is developmental delay and still there is time and the child can get back to development process naturally. We are worried about her. Please guide us and suggest some duas or wazifah so that the baby starts getting schedule mental and language development.