Domestic problems

Q: Can you do like a wazeefa or something or like a thing where my father tells me to pack my bags and leave home? They are giving me too much stress and I don’t want to leave on my own. I want my dad to tell me to leave and not call me back.


A: We feel that you should discuss your problems with your parents and elders. Perhaps they do not understand you fully.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)