Keeping the name “As-Saa’ib”
Q: Is As-saa’ib a good name?
A: Yes, it is a good name.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Which hadith or verse of quran tells that listening music is prohibited in islam.2.If keeping T.V. for islamic porpose is haram so why not keeping mobile or surfing internet is haram since it is the latest mode of entertainment,why madarsas like nadwatul ulema make C.D. roms of speeches by there famous scholers,for sure this CDs will be watched on TV only.
- I am currently keeping a copy of dua e ganjul arsh with me. I have many worries also at the present. Can you please tell me the benefits of keeping this dua
- I was keeping a qadhaa roza and at about 11am I got my period, subsequently I broke my fast, do I have to keep qadhaa of this qadhaa? (I had 6 qadhaa rozas before I started keeping this one, so will I now have six or seven?)
- Is keeping gold and gold ornaments at home against the Sunnah? What is the Sunnah way of treating with the gold jewelleries? Will it be following Sunnah if I am not buying and keeping gold ornaments at home even though I have much money for buying it for my mother and wife?
- Keeping the name “Esa”
- Question: Q1-How much reward will a person lose for keeping a Dog as a pet? Q1-Is it permissible to keep a Dog in the garden with the intention of keeping burglars and intruders away?