During sex my husband forces me to keep the male organ in my mouth. Can you please tell me does Islam give permission for this or it is a sin?
Q: I am married. During sex my husband forces me to keep the male organ in my mouth. Can you please tell me does Islam give permission for this or it is a sin?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/1552
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- A male and female fell in love with each other and they wanted to marry each other. In start, they used to say each other as to-be husband and to-be wife. With passage of time, there intensity of love kept increasing. At a stage, it happened they started saying each other wife and husband, and their conversation converted to the way as under: Male: Do you agree that you are my wife? Female: Yea, from depths of my heart and soul. and like: Female: Who am I to you? Male: You are my Wife. This continued for long, here are questions that: Wether have the become husband and wife according to Sharia’a by saying this all to each other? If answer is yes to first question, what will be the status of a Nikah of the female with anyother male?
- Should we or may we abort this child…a child (male) which has some problem like having no testicales or disformed male organ.
- Mouth to Mouth Kissing – Do you mean that this act is very good and highly appreciated between husband and wife in their normal relationship without fasting?
- Assalamun alaikum, I know a woman who has two girl kids with her first husband. Latter she ran away with a second male few years back. She says ( we doubt her as she is not telling exactly the truth ) she married to that 2nd person , while the 1st male – his original husband was alive and no talaque or qula was pronounced. She separated from the 2nd male also due to some misunderstanding, but she never came to the first husband and mean while her first husband expired. Now again she and the second man started living together. The girls are in our care, and she wants to take them. This is a short back ground. May I know the following under the light of Quran & hadis , what is the fatwa of the esteemed Ulamas :: 1. whteher the nikah between a husband and wife is still valid if the wife or the husband OR any one have illegal relations out side ? 2. Is the nikah with the 2nd male valid, as no talaque or qula was pronounced with the 1st male ? 3. We don?t know actually the nikah has taken place between the 2 nd man and the lady, as the lady is not telling exactly the truth. As an outsider, but just to avoid a sinto be continued between them , can we interfere in this matter ? And can we suggest them to get marry again? 4. Or what is to be done ? 5. Can we send their minor daughters along with the mother, if she insists?
- Wife leaves her husband a number of times,sometime without asking,has even went on Hajj with her brother she simply informed her husband and did not ask for any permission husband did not objected or rather remained silent for it was a matter of Hajj ,then there is the issue of three daughters involved. so its prudent not to separate , beside there are no other issues . Husband and wife and have now chosen not to interfere in each others work , both now earn separately and do not share with each other , is the husband still obliged for the upkeep [ nan-nafqa ] of her wife.? Q2- Is it true Imam Ghazali has said, in a similar situation [ wife leaving husband without asking permission ] husband is released from the burden of nan-nafqa?
- If wife asks for qula and husband feels wife as mentally immature and husband have a hope she will realize her mistake and she will be back so he is not ready to give her qula. but if she comes through court and police and forces her husband for qula then husbands gives her qula. after this what is the procedure is he wants to get back his wife?