I got my periods again after 13 days after my last period. Is it considered as istihazha and can I have intercourse with my husband during istihazha?
Q: I got my periods again after 13 days after my last period. Is it considered as istihazha and can I have intercourse with my husband during istihazha?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualikum my problem is that my periods are very irregular some time period stop at 7 day but some time when i take bath for example at 7 day after one or two day i have dischage which is brown or red or yellow not white incolor although at the time when i take bath i have whithish discharge or even period was stop at 6 day but i wait for one day to be sure that my period has stop some said i should wait till ten day because this is the max time after that women consider mazour and can offer salah (one thing i want to mention is that my case is not that i bleed for many days my discharge problem last for only 2 or 3 days ) i am very confuse becasue some time after taking bath there is no dischage some time it does come and some time i bleedtill 8 day since i also i have the problem of inferility and my menstural cycle is only 24 days long our doctor advice us to do sobhat at day 8 or 9 of my cycle to maximize my chances of getting pregnat and since i am not sure about my periods so we delay it after 10 day also for the last year i also develop another problem which is before the start of my actual period bleeding day i have brown discharge which come for 1 day then stop for 2 days then come again (for example it start at day 20 of my cycle then no dicharge on 21 day then again 23 day then no dischare on 24 abnd 25 day then actual bleeding start ) how should i count the actual day of my bleeding i asked some one who said when the date you take paki ghuak and the date next period begins there should be 15 day period in between two is this correct i live in canada…
- One of my friends want to ask about a problem related to her salaah. Her usual periods have always been 7 days max. But now she is using contraceptive pills and due to pills the periods prolonged to 10 days or more (i.e after 7 days not proper bleeding or brown discharge but yellowish or little greenish without becoming clear). She starts salah after 10 days as she had read that 10 days are the max limit. Should she start salaah after 7 days or 10 days as its clearly due to the medication not natural because if she leaves the pill it goes back to 7 days.
- If a woman has no bleeding after 3 days of her menses but has some discharge only on the 7th day Is she allowed to take a ghusl and offer namaz for the period the bleeding stopped i.e on the 4,5 and 6th day before taking the final ghusl after 7 days?also can she after ghusl on 3rd day have intercourse with her husband unless the discharge is there?
- can u please explain to me the reason why my period is now considered to be 7 days and not 10 days
- If my wife is always having periods for 5 days. After 5 days can we can do ‘intercourse’? Last week after 5 days, after confirming that there is no more bleeding and no signs of blood, we did. But after 2/3 hours suddenly bleeding starts, this was the first time it happened. What does Shari’ah says about it? I can’t explain my question much but please give me a detailed answer as we are very concerned about this. We don’t want to commit any sin.
- It has been 24 days since my last monthly period. I normally have a 26 to 28 days gap though sometimes I come on after 24 or 25. My question is I saw a drop of blood on the 24th day in the night then nothing the next day till night and in the night 25th day I saw a drop again and today is the 27th and I have not seen anything. Is it permissible for me to have intercourse with my husband?