Tauwbah

Q: I have a question regarding the hereafter. I currently know that I made mistakes in my past where I’ve eavesdropped and seen in other people’s houses in the past. I don’t ever intend to do it again but I have no idea on how to contact all the people that I have done this to. (It’s impossible for me to find some random people). How can I resolve this issue and does Allah forgive major sins on the day of qiyamah and can he forgive my sin on that day when it comes to doing wrong to others like my self. I have a bad feeling that I’m going to get punished indefinitely and I all I want to do is resolve this issue.

A: Don’t worry about all these things. Make istighfaar sincerely and thereafter recite durood shareef. There is nothing to be worried about. Don’t pay attention to the mental condition. Allah will definitely embrace you with His love, mercy and compassion.