Dua to recite for the wife after marriage
Q: After marriage what dua should be recited in the ear of the bride and is it important?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/6440
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu alaikum, janab Mufti sahib, My cousin has no child I am writing his problem in his words as under :- I get married two time, my marriage life with first wife was about seven years but I can not get child with her, thereafter I have given divorce to her due to some other reason, Now I get married second time and period of second marriage has been passed about two year, I and my wife have also recite many wazifa/verse during my both the marriage life. But till date I have not been granted any child by god neither with my first wife nor with second one. Have you any experienced wazifa / verse under the light of Quran or hadith which I or My wife recite and then can I get child? I will be thankful to you if you guide me in this matter.
- Q: A certain brother wishes to know if his nikah performed in the following manner is valid. In the presence of two jamaat brothers and his wife they first reverted his wife to Islam by making her recite the kalimah tayyiba. Thereafter he told her that I have accepted you as my wife and she also accepted him. There was no formal discussion of mahr. Thereafter they had performed their marriage at the home affairs according to the Christian Law for purposes of citizenship etc. His wife now doubts as to whether they had been living in sin all the time. Please assist.
- Who can recite Quran for marhoom as eesal-e-sawaab only children and wife OR all the relatives can recite?
- Since my marriage we always had arguments and i feel my wife is mentally immatured and she dont know how to maintian her married life. so iam scared of giving her divorce and also bcoz iam abroad lonliness killing me here so i want to go for second marriage without leaving the first wife. i dont have love or hate towards my wife but when i think if divorce with my wife i get tears in my eyes. in my arguments i used to threaten her that i will do second marriage. and she also gave me permission to me for second marriage. iam i right to go for second marriage. instead of going in depression given by my first wife
- I live in a country where taking permission for second marriage from first wife is compulsory. Is it obligatory for me to take permission? Before marriage I asked my wife to do another marriage but he refused to marry me,
- AsSalaam Alaikum, In a fit of anger, i said to my wife “I am setting you free (relieving) you from my life” I said it three times. (In Urdu: “Maine tumhein apni zindagi se azaad kiya”) I can’t say for sure whether my intention was to give Talaaq or not. My wife was bit sleepy but she heard these words clearly. I would like to know if our marriage is valid. I called up her mother and i told her that i have said these things to my wife. She said that our marriage is valid. Please guide me and let me know if our marriage is valid.