Parents behaviour influencing the child
Q: Is it right that if a pregnant woman reads or talks about great persons of Islam the child in the womb will be born as such?
A: The parents definitely have an influence over the children. Their behaviour, inclinations and their ways influence the child.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Is it the duty of the parents to financially support their child if he wants to study his deen? And what are rights of the child that parents have to fulfil?
- I am having problem in naming my child,My parents want to name my wife want to name her child I have no problem in naming,Who has the rights in Islam to name the child ,mother or grand parents
- Is adoption jaiz in Islam? (be it [the child] a family member or not) If the child has already been adopted, will it be binding upon the parents which have adopted this child to return the child to his real parents if they demand it? If the child doesnt want to go to his real parents, does he have that option? With regards to inheritance, from who does the child inherit? Can he be any part of the real parents will? Does the adopting parents daughters have to maintain purdah from this adopted son?
- i sirajuddin khan was married to Dr. Shahnaz Firdous on 04/04/06. on 20/01/07 by allah grace i got a male child named Tabrez Khan (presently 3 yrs old). my wife is living with her parents for past 1 yr with my child. my child have left breast feeding from 1 yr. my wife have refused to live with me for 3 times in court. she have stated in court that she does not have money to care of the child and my child is often sick there. i want to know whethere i can have my child so that i can take care of him?
- ASSAMOALAIKUM, MOULANA , i am a strict follower of deoband thinking . I am having a daughter which is just 1 and half years old and is suffering from Thallasemia disease( in which every month blood has to be given to child) . The cause of this as explained to us by the doctors is due to parents. till today there is no proper cure for this disease and it looks like artificial life of the child. meaning go on giving blood every month to keep her alive. Now my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a second child , the doctors say that there is a test which can be done at the early stage of pregnancy in which we can come the know whether the child in the womb of the mother will be having a disease or not. supposes(nauzubillah) if the child is also having the same problem, then can we get the child aborted or not .Because if the second child is also having the same problem of blood then you can imagine how difficult the life will be for the parents to get blood every month for their child and it looks like a total artificial life of children. please advice me soon as i have to take a decision urgently . Allah given you’ll plenty of jazai khair.
- We are three sisters and one brother, he is 22 years old. Though he is now an adult but he never gives attention to what our parents are saying. He always talks to them in loud voice and is very disobedient. Our parents are very upset because of his behaviour. Whenever they instruct him to study, he never lends an ear to their saying rather bombards on them why are they pinpointing him, he is not a kid. Earlier he used to be very nice, he used to offer salah and do tilawah but now he seldom goes to Masjid (usually on Jumuah) and is busy in mobiles and laptop etc. Kindly tell me some dua so that he becomes an obedient child.